We are seeking a part-time (20-30h/week) Senior Digital Analyst who has the ability to provide outstanding digital analytics expertise and a willingness to offer unparalleled customer service to our clients. Bancroft Digital is an experienced team of digital analytics problem solvers on a mission to make analytics a valuable and enjoyable experience across all touchpoints.
This new role will have variety in daily tasks ranging from business requirements gathering & setting, analytics integrity auditing, coordinating tagging implementations, performing quality assurance, creating beautiful visuals and reports, analyzing data and presenting/delivering insights, and providing support and guidance to the companies we’re honored to call clients.
The Senior Digital Analyst will take ownership across most touchpoints with the client, formally collaborate with our Project Manager, Analytics Architect, and analytics developers on tasks, and identify opportunities to increase sales with current or new clients.
Our clients use multiple digital analytics tools, with Google products at the forefront. We expect candidates to be well versed in Google Analytics and the related suite of products such as Google Tag Manager, Optimize, Data Studio, and Surveys.
Taking ownership of key deliverables, and collaboratively approaching projects and tasks is a must. Our success is measured by our clients’ satisfaction, and this role will play a pivotal role in the effort to satisfy and succeed clients’ needs.
If you are looking for a career with a team of dedicated professionals in a supportive environment, Bancroft Digital may be right for you.
Includes the previously noted Responsibilities and the following:
- Improve, develop, and follow internal processes related to our service lines to promote quality and speed
- Inform team about key trends and analytics practice growth opportunities, through network creation, knowledge of new technologies, strategies for customer insights, etc.
- Hold status meetings with clients, participate in internal status meetings, and inform Chief Analyst (owner) on project and tasks progress, opportunities, and blockers when support is needed
- Identify requirements and KPI’s for clients and create corresponding report prototypes
- Develop and maintain analytics Solution Design documentation which outlines the events, dimensions, and metrics we custom track for each implementation
- Set up or optimize analytics tools (Google Analytics admin panel, specifically)
- Perform quality assurance for new or modified tracking
- Train and educate clients on their datasets, creating reports and/or dashboards to promote data democracy and usage among their teams
- Identify opportunities to sell additional analytics strategy services to new and existing clients
- Validate tags and create simple tags in GTM with some oversight, with assistance from senior team members as needed
Essential Skills & Abilities
- Desire to bring a positive, professional, can-do attitude to work
- Ability to focus on delivering high quality results and the ability to create/enjoy moments of fun along the way
- Integrity, ethical and moral behavior regarding operations, company confidentiality, and overall client interactions
- Extensive knowledge of and experience managing the web analytics / tag lifecycle
- Proven ability to validate tagging using standard debugging tools or methods
- Familiarity with A/B and MVT Testing, User Experience, SEO, and Digital Marketing practices
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence platforms, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, and Data Warehouses.
- Ability to create and present insightful analysis and data visualizations
- Ability to evaluate results, and modify approach as necessary
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in a virtual environment, for all levels of users both internal and external
- Ability to manage multiple work streams, working with Project Manager to set and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage and communicate about competing task priorities
- A strong sense of follow-through and urgency in meeting requests and answering questions
- Desire for continuous learning and growth as it relates to professional abilities and analytics skills
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders across the globe
Credentials, Education, & Preferred Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in a technical, quantitative program, or a related field
- 4+ years of direct experience in digital analytics, using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite or Google Suite of productivity tools
- Very strong Excel skills
- Ability to add, remove, or modify tags within tag managers with some supervision is preferred
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Data Studio or Tableau
- Experience with SQL/SAS tools is valuable
- Experience working in a matrixed organization (for our clients)
- Familiarity with Agile and waterfall project management methods
- This position works in a remote home office. Professionalism and discretion are required
- Position will be required to communicate with vendors and other stakeholders
- Position may require some travel for conferences or annual team meetings, <5% travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification.
This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME AND COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR COMPENSATION EXPECTATIONS TO firstname.lastname@example.org